Join Our Board
City Hall Fellows is looking for passionate leaders to join our Board of Directors in growing our mission.
Current goals of the Board:
- Growth and sound governing of the organization.
- Ensure fulfillment of the mission of the organization.
- Set strategic direction and reachable goals.
- Share with the world our passion for promoting local government as a rewarding career option.
- Engage in fundraising, and promote the organization’s image and services.
- Maintain and build relationships with key sector partners.
Interested in applying to become a board member? Here are the available positions for our board.
- Communications Chair, 1 position available
- Website Content and Design Chair, 1 position available
- Marketing Chair, 1 position available
- Events Co-Chair, 2 positions available
- Mentorship Co-Chair, 1 position available
- Development and External Affairs Chair, 1 position available
Ready to apply? Complete our online application
We will review all applications as as soon as possible to let you know whether you will be selected for an interview. If you have any questions about the status of your application, please email us.
City Hall Fellows seeks to fill board positions with someone who shares our values, including our organizational commitment to a diverse and inclusive Board of Directors. We encourage all interested individuals to apply — especially persons of color, women, LGBTQ individuals, persons with disabilities, and persons from other underrepresented groups whose background may contribute to effectively supporting young people in local government.